- Faith conqueror all
It isn’t the legend itself, it was faith, in Neelkanth that nourishes Neelkanth.
- Karma Matter
Shiva didn’t believe about past karma but he always believe in present.
- Problem? – Find Yourself
Shiva has to locate evil all by himself.
Automatically comes out then.
- Good is Evil
“What is the next greater good and when will it become evil.”
Evil doesn’t popup it’s always there.
- Universe Maintain Balance
Sum of equation is always equal to zero. If we remove Good before the time or after the, it creates instability.
- Two faces of coin
‘Somras’ or anything in world has both impacts good and evil. Find the good and you may reach evil.
- Truth is impactful
Ganesh & Kali turn up the whole story.
- Love comes from respect
There is a difference between respect and protect.
- Don’t give up
“Where’s the damn somras? I’ll save you Sati.”
- Opposite attracts
Anandmayi and Parvateswar are perfect couple.
- “Stoicism can Be Irritating
Ganesh “Said Kali
- “Anger is enemy control it!”
- There is your truth & my truth. Nothing is called as universal truth.
- Delusion create the most compelling belief.
- One can’t allow a bad to arrest, the wheel of karma
You simply can’t arrest, arresting is also a karma.
- There is always a winner and a loser
It’s a fact there is, Devas was loser to Asuras/Ahuras
- Sometimes for the sake of larger good, one has to do something that might not appear right at a time
“I’ll avenge you”…….Pashupatiashtra …..
- You should do, what needs to be done.
‘Dharma matih udgitah’ Dhrama is that which is we judged by your mind.
OM NAMAH SHIVAYA
Synopsis: The Oath Of The Vayuputra ………………. Will out soon.
Shubham Kumar Bharti